10 Simple Weight Loss Tips By A Former U.S. Marine
As an out of duty Marine, I know a few great weight loss tips that can have an effect on anyone who utilizes them. Pick a tip, or use all of them, for three months and you will drop at least 20 pounds. Everybody wants to get slimmer, and the faster the better. In reality, weight loss of more than 7-10 pounds a month can be very harmful to your health. Losing more than 10 pounds a month is a sure sign of starvation and malnutrition. Malnutrition can lead to a rise in viruses, bacteria growth, bad breath, pale skin, and depression.
Unless, of course, you’d lose weight because of CoolSculpting for arms, legs and other body parts. That’s a great way to lose substantial weight in a small time. But if you’re interested on a natural way, go for these tips I use.
Here a few simple weight loss tips that have saved more than one Marine’s military career.
- In last place of my 10 simple weight loss tips, is stop the pop! Cut out all pop consumption, replace it with the non-sugar flavor packets that can be mixed in water. They come in various flavors and can be found at Walmart, Hy-Vee, Kmart, and almost every other large grocery store.
- Number nine of my 10 Simple Weight loss tips is, walk one mile a day. This only takes 15 minutes and will end up adding energy and dropping weight. If and when desired, increase the length of the walk to two miles.
- Invest in vegetables! Replace lunch with a salad with chopped celery, carrots, cauliflower, and broccoli in particular. Vegetables consumption can have a great affect on your weight loss.
- For breakfast, eat as much fruit as your stomach can tolerate.
- Watching what you eat at dinner can be tough and can be the number one cause fighting against your desired weight loss goal. At dinner, simply don’t finish the entire meal. Simply eat until your stomach isn’t grumbling and then a little more, then stop.
- Snack on celery between meals. A stick of celery contains only 2 calories. Many weight loss guru’s know, digesting a stick of celery uses 4 calories, making it a perfect filler during the long waits between meals.
- Once a week, go for a one mile night walk. Doing this will help keep your metabolism speed up, throwing it overdrive and speeding up your weight loss.
- Make a weight loss / eating schedule. Take full control of your food intake, taking full responsibility for choosing that celery stick over the candy bar. Don’t take acceptable losses to your food intake schedule.
- Do not eat after 7 p.m. and if you’re working late and get hungry, plan ahead and have celery available. This should be especially thought out if working late is a common occurrence.
Remember, with these dieting ideas, there is a light at the end of the tunnel. You only need to keep this up for 3 months, and the new slimmer you can begin to emerge and at nearly no expense to your bank account.
*I am not a doctor, nor do i pretend to be. These are tips used by Marines at the direction of their commanders and doctors.