With summertime here, many new foods are out on the market and manufacturers are counting on consumers purchasing these products and making them a staple in their weekly shopping cart. A current trend is packaging individual, portable, one-time use snacks. While this is nothing new, more healthier choices for on the go eating are appearing and for this reason I tired to Remove Fat From the Arms With CoolSculpting method which helped me a lot. The following are just a few examples of some on the go foods companies hope will be in your kitchen in the near future.
· Planters has introduced a new product line called “Go Nuts”. There are six individual bags in a pack, each weighing nine ounces. Flavors include almonds and mixed nuts.
· Go Tarts are a smaller version of Pop Tarts. The idea behind Go Tarts is that they are more portable than their bigger brother, thus allowing a user to store them in a pocket until ready to eat. They come in three flavors: Frosted Strawberry, Frosted Brown Sugar Cinnamon, Frosted Chocolate Fudge and are sold in multi packs.
· Kool Aid and Country Time lemonade both offer singles which can be added to water bottles. Kool Aid’s flavors: Cherry, Grape and Tropical Punch each contain thirty calories and one package can be added to an eight-ounce water bottle. Country Time, on the other hand, is thirty-five calories and one package can be added to a sixteen-ounce water bottle.
· For those that want a baked, lower calorie option to their favorite snack, One Hundred Calorie Packs, by Nabisco and Frito Lay include Baked Doritos (both Nacho Cheese and Cool Ranch), Baked Cheetos, Chips Ahoy, Oreo, Teddy Grahams, Wheat Thins and Peanut Butter Crisps by Planters. Some of the cookie flavors do not taste like the actual cookie, but they are better than most diet products on the market, and are very portable.
· Great ideas for school lunches are Peanut Butter Singles by Jif. Multi packs contain nine individual cups, which are great for dipping apples, celery or spreading on bread.
· Personals ice cream singles by Blue Bunny measure one cup and contain two servings. Flavors include in All Natural Vanilla, Peanut Butter Panic, Double Strawberry, Cappuccino Fudge Blitz, Bunny Tracks, Super Chunky Cookie Dough, Super Fudge Brownie, and Toasted Almond Fudge.
As with any new product, companies are trying to win over customers from other brands. A great incentive to try these items is marketing. If you are unsure whether or not you will like them, try them at a reduced price. Most new products appear in the coupon section of the newspaper and some have a “try me free” rebate form. Another good place to look is to see if they are being sampled at the grocery store. That way, if you do not care for them, you are not out any money. However, if the product appeals to you, ask the demonstrator if there are any coupons available. With new products entering the market all of the time, the consumer has the advantage. It is nice to see some food manufacturers are listening to consumers and are redesigning their products to fit our needs.