For all this time you have used your coffee machine for the only purpose and that is to make coffee. Isn’t it? But you will be surprised to know that you can do a lot more with it than just make coffee. Even though a coffee machine seems to be the most unlikely device to cook food items, it is absolutely possible to do so. Today we will show you 5 Surprising food items that you can easily cook with the help of a coffee maker right away!
Top food items to make in a coffee maker
Here is the list of different food items that you will be able to cook in a coffee maker and we have also included quick steps on how to cook them.
- Poached Salmon – salmon is a delicious fish and almost everyone loves to eat it. The idea of cooking a fish in your coffee machine can seem absolutely crazy but you will be really surprised by the results. Add the salmon fillet inside the pot and add your favorite seasoning. Now run your coffee maker normally until the entire pot is filled with hot water. Allow the salmon to get poached for 8-10 minutes and your dish is ready to be served.
- Scrambled Eggs – would you like to have some delicious scrambled eggs for breakfast? Then take out your coffee maker. Add your whisked eggs into the coffee pot and then turn on the heat. Now slowly keep stirring them until the texture becomes creamy and smooth. Stirring the eggs is also important or else they will stick at the base of the pot. It will take some time to heat but it eventually will. Once you have achieved the right texture, add some seasoning for garnish.
- Boiled Hot Dogs – want to make some good hot dogs while you are in a hurry? Then your coffee maker is the best way to get boiled hot dogs easily. Just add the raw hot dogs into the coffee pot and let the machine run until the entire pot gets filled with water. Now allow the hot dogs to get cooked in this water for at least 10 minutes. Season them with your favorite spices and there you have it – delicious hot dogs!
- Pasta Sauce and Meatballs – sounds mesmerizing right? Pasta balls and meatballs can be the perfect dinner at any time. Add your desired sauce and frozen meatballs into the coffee pot. Heat them using the device’s heating mechanism and once the entire thing is warm, add the cooked pasta into it. Now stir the entire thing well and your dish is ready.
- Soups – when you catch a cold or down with a fever, nothing can be more refreshing than a bowl of hot soup. Your coffee maker can help you make a wide variety of soups without any hassles. Allow the coffee pot to fill with water and add your favorite ingredients like onion, carrots, beans, peas, chicken, etc. You can also add a small packet of soup powder and allow the entire thing to cook using the machine’s heating mechanism. Within 15 minutes your hot and tasty soup will be ready!
There are several other food items that can be easily cooked and these are some of the most delicious of them all. Make sure to try them out and visit www.helixcoffee.com to get yourself a premium and stylish coffee maker.