Launched by SUPERCELL Clash Royal is one of the most popular games these days. You get to compete with players all around the globe. With clash.world you get to learn more about the latest updates of this addictive game along with all the latest strategies that you can follow in order to win a game of Clash Royale.
- You start your game by creating a deck that is well balanced and is suited to your gameplay. You can read about the cards as click on them along with their use and stats. This will help you in choosing cards that are suited to your style of gaming.
- There are several cards in the game that are designed in such a way that they only attack the main towers. This is a pretty significant way through which you can launch and plan your attack. You have Hog Riders, Balloons, Giants, etc. that you can include in your deck.
- As you are ready with your deck, you should make sure that you pair your card according to their strengths and weaknesses. This will help you in creating a balanced deck that can outsmart any opponent. You can start with cards with high HP and back them up with cards with high damage. This can help you in pacing the game accordingly.
- Spells are a great addition to the game. You get a few different spells in the game with different powers. You should start by upgrading these spells and figure out their use in the game and their compatibility with your deck. Using these spell cards can provide you a huge boost in the game.
- In order to counterattack cards with high HP, you can use troop cards that can deal with significant damage due to their number. Such troops can easily deal with a card with high HP but you need to make sure that they do not get destroyed by other cards because they are pretty low when it comes to HP.
- It is recommended that you play this game with sound ON since there are tons of exciting soundtracks that are including in this game in order to enhance the experience of the players. Additionally, you get to notice the movement of different cards which will help you in planning your defense in case you miss any of the cards.
- As you start the game you should make sure that you plan your cards according to the amount of the elixir you have. You need to place your cards accordingly. This can help you in creating an effective attack and defense. However, in case you are using cards that can attack the towers, you can ignore this rule and attack as soon as the game starts.
- While using troops like Giants and PEKKA you can launch them from the edge so that you get enough time to regenerate your elixir and launch support troops. However, if your opponent uses cards like Fireball at such time your support troops will sustain significant damage that can ruin your strategy completely.
- Using low-rank cards to distract your opponent’s card is a really good strategy that if followed by all the professional players. This is a really effective strategy that you can learn and implement in your gameplay.
- There are times when you are already ahead of your opponents and during such times you end up losing the game. This is why you should try to defend your towers as soon as you destroy any tower of your opponent.
- If your opponent is pushing through on one side you should also do the same on the other side. This is a suicidal way to sacrifice a tower and destroy your opponent’s tower.
- Keeping an eye at the watch in the game is also important. As you need to make sure that you pace the game according to the time as well. In the last 60 seconds of the game, you also see a boost in the generation speed of the elixir as well. This is why this is the best time to pull your big guns out and launch a full-fledged attack.
- If you are a new player or you are trying a new deck you can try the trainer that is there in the game to strategize your gameplay and try out new cards. This way you get to learn more about your deck and you can improve your game significantly.
- Lastly, as you are losing continuously in the game make sure that you take a proper break in the game and start after that. This way you can take a step back and revise your strategy meanwhile.
These are some of the best strategies that you can implement as you start playing Clash Royale.